Be protected everywhere you go while celebrating the beauty of Mountain Province's hand-woven fabric.
- Hand-woven fabric makes each face mask one-of-a-kind
- Size: 5.5" x 9.5" (H14cm x W24cm)
- Special Feature: Has filter pocket and each mask comes with 3 filters
- Comes directly from the Mountain Province in the Philippines
- Garter earloop with earsaver
- The structure of the masks keep the wearers stylish and safe.
Let's support the Philippines' rich legacy of hand-crafted products. Each piece is unique. No two masks are identical even if they are cut from the same weave. It takes many days or over a week to weave the fabric, often using a backstrap loom. So our makers ensure they maximize every inch of the precious weaves and minimize waste.
*Please note that there may be some variations with the patterns in the masks even though they’re cut from the same fabric as our makers try to minimise waste of these previous indigenous weaves.
*Info courtesy of Makabayan.UK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.