FASTER delivery than other sites
- RUSH DELIVERY with tracking #: 1-2 Business Days for Available Items to US addresses. 3-5 Business days to International addresses.
- REGULAR DELIVERY with tracking #: 2-8 Business Days for Available Items to US addresses (depending on your Shipping choice and location). 7-20 Business days to International addresses.
This hand-embroidered barong is made out of Cocoon, an intricately-woven fabric that closely resembles Pina. This design has a beautiful luster and would look great for any event.
- Fabric: Cocoon silk (shell) and Organza (lining)
- Collar: Chinese (Mandarin) collar
- Design: U-embroidery
- Special Feature: Handwoven and hand-embroidered with pleated collar and cuffs
- Made in the Philippines
PRE-ORDER: If your size is not available, choose PRE-ORDER on the Size options, input what RTW size you want in the Order instructions box in your cart, and please wait 1 month for delivery.
CUSTOM ORDER: If you want to use your own measurements, choose CUSTOM ORDER on the Size options, get your measurements by following our Measurement Guide for Barong, input them in the Order instructions box in your cart, and please wait 1 month for delivery.
For more info, email us at email@example.com.
All images and product descriptions are copyright property of Barong Warehouse. You may NOT use them for your personal or commercial use without our written consent.
QUALITY IS OUR PRIORITY!
Barong Warehouse is a premium seller of Barong Tagalog, Filipiniana tops and dresses, and Filipino books, handicrafts and novelty goods since 1997. We have shipped everywhere to North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Middle East, and Africa. Our products are proudly made in the Philippines by traditional and indigenous artisans and/or designed or written by Filipinos. With our stellar support and top of the line products, we have made tens of thousands of customers worldwide happy and looking great for many of their special occasions.RAVE REVIEWS