For your convenience, copy below text and paste it with your information into your email to us or in the Order Notes box in your cart.
2) Neck Opening:
3) Shoulder Front:
4) Shoulder Back:
5) Chest Front:
6) Chest Back:
8) Bust Distance:
9) Arm Hole:
11) Sleeve Length:
13) Hip 1:
14) Hip 2:
15) Shoulder to Bust:
16) Shoulder to Waist Front:
17) Shoulder to Waist Back:
18) Center Front:
19) Center Back:
20) Dress Length (or Skirt Length):
And, follow the steps below:
1. Purchase a custom order top or gown from our site.
2. Follow the instructions below for measuring. For tops, please provide only measurements 1-12.
3. Send us your height, due date, and measurements with your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org. For Filipiniana or bridal gowns, it is best to have your measurements done by a professional seamstress.
4. Please wait 1 month (for tops or simple ternos) or 2 months (for gowns and hand-painted garments) for us to deliver your order.
5. Repeat the process as often as you wish :)
*Note 2: Once payment, measurements, and custom design needs have been given to us, you can no longer change it. Please be 100% sure of all the information you give us.
Measurements we need from you:
1. NECK - Measure around the neck with one finger included.
2. NECK OPENING - Measure from the center of the front neck to the top of your bust.
3. SHOULDER FRONT - Measure straight from the edge of one shoulder to the other at the front.
4. SHOULDER BACK - Measure straight from the edge of one shoulder to the other at the back.
5. CHEST FRONT - Measure straight from one mid-armhole to the other at the front.
6. CHEST BACK - Measure straight from one mid-armhole to the other at the back.
7. BUST- Measure straight at the fullest part of your bust all the way around your body.
8. BUST DISTANCE - Measure from one bust point to the other.
9. ARM HOLE - Measure around the arm from the shoulder tip to arm pit and back to shoulder tip.
10. BICEP - Measure around the fullest part of the upper arm.
11. SLEEVE LENGTH - Measure from the tip of the shoulder to the base of the thumb for long-sleeve or to desired sleeve length for short-sleeve.
12. WAIST - Measure your natural waist all the way around your body.
13. HIP 1 - Measure all the way around your body 3" below your waist.
14. HIP 2 - Measure all the way around your body at the fullest part of your hips.
15. SHOULDER TO BUST - Measure from the top of the shoulder at the neck to the bust point.
16. SHOULDER TO WAIST FRONT - Measure from the top of the shoulder at the neck to the waist at the front.
17. SHOULDER TO WAIST BACK - Measure from the top of the shoulder at the neck to the waist at the back.
18. CENTER FRONT - Measure from the center of the bottom of the neck to the waist at the front.
19. CENTER BACK - Measure from the center of the bottom of the neck to the waist at the back.
20a. DRESS LENGTH - Measure from the tip of the shoulder over the fullest part of bust to desired dress length or to the floor (without heels) for full-length dresses.
OR 20b. SKIRT LENGTH - Measure from the waist to desired skirt length.